Thursday, March 26, 2015

Free write

It's ALMOST that time to graduate and everything feels so depressing. It feels so good to be moving on with my life and finally going to college to explore the outside world. Just thinking about leaving high School, leaving all your high school friends can take a toll on you. Begin in TMA had been fun I got to meet many new people and do many new things. I really got to see what high school was all about. It's Just really sad that all good things must come to an end. I am going to miss everyone and everything that ever happened in TMA and all the events that took place in TMA but nothing last forever so all good things must come to an end I just wish everyone the best in life until we meet again.


2 comments:

  1. It is a bittersweet time, but it isn't over yet! You still have lots of good memories to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know everything is going by super fast! But college is going to be a whole different new feeling out there and I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete